1) Provide medical training and home health aide services to people in need.
2) Inspire hope for the worst situations.
3) Provide medical training for people who want to feel secure in family emergencies. We also provide personal assistant services, which include running errands.
At AIC Fundamental Medical Training, we’re committed to providing medical training for anyone and everyone. We recognize that many people struggle with handling stressful situations, which can affect their physical reaction when somebody is in need of medical attention. We provide a wide range of services to help our clients get on the road to reach their full potential.
At AIC Fundamental Medical Training we believe it is important to attain relevant medical aid education (CPR) and it would be best for our community and yours if more people were educated in this field. Providing Colorado CPR Training services is an important part of our business.
The need for medical services is growing exponentially with the population. The most important thing to do is to provide a better education and training for those who are interested in this field. As well as all members of society, you may be somebody’s only hope in a time of emergency where EMS is delayed by traffic or some other unforeseen event. We hope to assist in making you a person who can assist in saving a life, if needed.
- Preparation: Deteriorating health can happen suddenly, so it’s best to be prepared.
- Knowledge: Empower yourself with the knowledge of how to perform CPR, what to do if you witness a stroke, and how to help someone who’s choking.
- Home Care: Home health aides and personal assistants. We will keep your loved ones safe.
- Training: Be aware of your surroundings during an emergency and seem like a professional as you assist a person in need.